Amidst this time of political tumult, emotions are running high and companies are caught in the crossfire. For corporate social responsibility (CSR) and HR managers, it can be difficult to understand how to leverage volunteer and giving programs in ways that respond to current events without being overly reactive to them.
That’s why our partners over at Causecast are preparing for the next in their ongoing series of +IMPACT conferences, to be held in Washington DC on May 15th and 16th, 2017. The +IMPACT East Conference combines the flavor and community spirit of +IMPACT with hands-on, practical elements that will help workplace giving and volunteering program leaders and nonprofit leaders come together in new ways, both big and small, to create strategic impact during changing times.
The focus for this conference is Innovating in Times of Change. The hope is to support program managers and their teams with a fresh approach to managing programs in this new period filled with transitions and unique challenges and opportunities.
+IMPACT East will bring together a hundred leaders in HR, CSR, Employee Engagement, Corporate Volunteering and Giving, and Social Impact to innovate side-by-side for the future of business. Now in its second year, the +IMPACT Conference series by Causecast helps workplace giving and volunteering leaders expand their support networks and transform the way they think and operate, so that they may deliver cutting-edge employee engagement programs and irresistible workplace cultures powered by transformative social impact.
The key differentiators of this event include:
- Best practice sharing around workplace giving from leading Fortune 500 and Fortune “Best Place to Work” companies
- Interactive and productive team-based learning experiences that engage non-profit and for-profit organizations in collaborative problem-solving
- Insights into creating CSR programs to help attract, retain and engage top Millennial and Founder (Gen Z) talent
- Innovative methods and technologies to help companies and nonprofits increase employee participation in workplace giving and volunteering programs
+IMPACT East is designed to give workplace giving and volunteering professionals the skills to overcome these challenges and make a lasting difference by supporting them to:
- Identify and make sense of global trends
- Solicit employee voice and harness authentic storytelling
- Build an agile program strategy
- Secure stakeholder buy-in and budgetary support
- Measure ongoing program results
- Make informed decisions that drive process and program improvements
The conference includes inspirational keynote speakers, powerful breakout workshops and expert best practice sharing and networking.
We hope you can join VolunteerMatch at +IMPACT East and that together we can explore the best ways to innovate amidst challenging times.