We invite you to submit guest posts to Volunteering is CSR so our community of corporate professionals can benefit from your knowledge, experience, and opinions.
Corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, and community engagement professionals. Academics with research to share. Nonprofits who work with corporate volunteers. Individuals who have volunteered with their company. Note: You are required to have at least some direct experience with corporate social responsibility, volunteerism, and/ or employee engagement.
- Case studies, interviews, how-tos and tip lists, opinions, reflections on current and special events, etc.
- Post length should range somewhere between 500 and 1000 words.
- Include with your guest post a 2-line bio of the author.
- Please send in at least one picture relevant to the post, and if you obtained it from the Internet, include its source so we can publish proper attribution. Additional pictures are encouraged!
- Links are a great way to join your blog post with the rest of the online blogging community. Feel free to include links to other relevant posts and materials.
- We welcome posts of different media, including slideshows, videos, and anything else that mixes it up a bit.
Volunteering is CSR is not a place for politically-focused pieces, anything overtly promotional, anything with bad language or anything that negatively attacks anyone or any company/ organization.
Please email your post and all requested material to us. If selected, you will receive a response from us within two weeks.