In just a few short days, we’ll welcome 2017 and celebrate a brand new year – a fresh start. Cheers to that!
Before the countdown to midnight begins, however, here’s another countdown. Find some tips and thoughts on corporate goodness, employee engagement, social responsibility, and volunteerism to take with you into 2018…. look back at this blog’s most popular posts from the past year.
10. Discovery Communications Employees Shine on Impact Day and Beyond by Laurel Schepp, Discovery Communications
9. Stop Dictating How Your Employees Volunteer by Tess Srebro, VolunteerMatch
8. Driving Social Sustainability through Volunteerism by Jerome Tennille, Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
7. Talent Acquisition in the 21st Century and the Role of CSR by James D. Burbank, BizzMarkBlog
6. Doing Good Can Make You Feel Good, Study on Volunteerism Finds by Do Good. Live Well.
5. Why Employee Volunteering Is About More Than Team-Building by Tess Srebro, VolunteerMatch
4. Why Your Employees Aren’t Using Their Allotted Volunteer Hours by Caleb Dow, Porpoise
3. Balancing Employee Passions with a Central CSR Strategy by Lynne Taylor, VolunteerMatch
2. How Volunteer Programs Improve Employee Retention by Jon Hainstock, ZoomShift
And the most popular post of 2017?
1. A New Vision for Corporate Community Engagement in the Digital Age by Greg Baldwin, VolunteerMatch
Happy New Year from VolunteerMatch!