Join me in a look back at the most popular Volunteering is CSR posts of 2015. You might just uncover some new insights to carry you into 2016!
15. Linking CSR And HR: A New Approach to Talent Development by Brad Jamison, Good Citizen
14. Answering the Eternal Question of Return on Investment by Brian Kurth, Pivot Planet Inc.
13. ConAgra Foods: Fighting Child Hunger One Voice at a Time by Kori Reed, ConAgra Foods
12. Winners Revealed: 2015 VolunteerMatch Summit Awards by Tessa Srebro, VolunteerMatch
11. How to Create a Stellar Employee Volunteer Program by Tessa Srebro, VolunteerMatch
10. How to Help Nonprofits Say “Yes” to Your Pro Bono Volunteers by Linda B. Gornitsky, LBG Associates
9. Six Dollars for Doers Programs Doing Corporate Giving Right by Adam Weinger, Double the Donation
8. Words Matter: 4 Simple Language Changes to Grow Your Employee Volunteer Program by Tessa Srebro, VolunteerMatch
7. How One Skilled Volunteer Inspired a Classroom of Students by Christine Saba, Nepris
6. Getting Closer to the Triple Bottom Line with VTO by Denise Howell, VolunteerMatch
5. The Human Side of ROI: How to Qualitatively Measure Your Corporate Volunteer Program’s Impact by Chris Martin, Charity Republic
4. Why More Companies Should Offer Skilled Group Volunteer Opportunities by Tessa Srebro, VolunteerMatch
3. Forget Candy – How to Show Your Employees You Really Care by Tessa Srebro, VolunteerMatch
2. 3 Benefits of Volunteering As a Company by Alison Grenkie
And the number one most popular post of 2015?
1. Employee Volunteerism: Why Not All Companies? by Emily Rothberg, Emily Rothberg & Company
Happy New Year from your friends at VolunteerMatch Solutions!