Would your company like to be represented in the leading research on corporate philanthropy trends?
Giving in Numbers is the leading benchmark on corporate giving and socially motivated employee engagement programs. Last year, 261 companies participated, including 62 of the largest 100 companies in Fortune 500.
This year, the theme is Making the Business Case, and CECP wants your input.
- Leadership: Establish your company as a leader in corporate responsibility.
- Data: Use the results to benchmark your company’s programs. Help make your case!
- Peer Learning & Collaboration: Exposure to, and recognition from, leaders in global CSR.
- Recognition: Your company name would be prominently displayed on the publication and CECP website.
- Free copy: Participants receive a hard copy of the Giving in Numbers report in the mail.
Participants are asked to complete survey questions across 6 categories on their 2014 contributions (basic company information, total giving, international giving, employee engagement, corporate foundation structure, and impact evaluation & measurement).
The survey will only remain open until Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
Interested? Learn more.