10. 10 Great Movies About Volunteering And Giving Back
It’s a fact: Filmmakers insert products, messages and themes into their movies that influence the way we think and act. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, though.
9. 5 Ways To Motivate Your Nonprofit’s Volunteers
Volunteers are the heart and soul of your organization. Here are five smart ways to motivate your nonprofit’s volunteers.
8. [Quiz] What Kind Of Volunteer Are You?
Before you embark on your next — or first! — volunteer journey, take the this quiz to find out where you’d enjoy volunteering the most.
7. 10 Tips For Keeping Your Volunteers Motivated And Happy
Guest post by Natalie Bracco. No company can be successful without the right employees working behind the scenes. The same can be said for organizations that rely upon volunteers. And it is the role of any manager to keep volunteers motivated to ensure they are willing to continue helping. The happier volunteers are, the more productive they can be.
6. A Volunteer Communications Strategy: 13 Steps To Driving Recruitment, Engagement And Leadership
Guest post by Nancy E. Schwartz. When it comes to recruiting and motivating volunteers to ever higher and more effective levels of engagement, no organization has its work more cut out for it than New York Cares.
5. Top Ten List: The Most Popular Causes At VolunteerMatch
As part of the special VolunteerMatch 2011 Annual Report Infographic, we took a look at the most popular causes at VolunteerMatch – which causes have the most volunteer listings in the network.
4. What I Learned from Volunteering
Guest post by Dylan Manderlink. This post should really be called: “How I learned more about my community and humanity once I stepped outside my college classroom.”
3. 7 Ways To Appreciate Your Volunteers
Taking the time to recognize volunteers is important if you want to retain volunteers and recruit new ones. In honor of National Volunteer Week, here are some tips.
2. Inspire Your Volunteers With These 18 Famous Quotes
There’s no better time than National Volunteer Week to inspire your family, friends, and colleagues to volunteer. These volunteer-related quotes should help!
1. 9 Quotes To Inspire Your Volunteers (And Yourself!)
Sometimes the right words can perform magic.What have been your favorite posts? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!