Ready to get even more serious about your volunteer program in 2010? We’ve just posted our calendar of free Web-based trainings for the entire year ahead.
There are thirteen topics in all — and the list is sure to grow as the year begins. Sign up today to reserve your spot.
So what’s new for 2010? Plenty. Not only is our training calendar bigger than ever, it really does have something for all skills levels and all program types.
If you manage just a handful of volunteers, or hundreds, VolunteerMatch Webinars will help you succeed in your job and help your organization succeed in its mission.
For 2010, topics include:
- VolunteerMatch 101
- Best Practices for Recruiting Online
- Introduction to Community Leader
- The New Volunteer Manager’s Toolkit
- The CVA Credential: A Mark of Excellence
- Successful Volunteer Interview Strategies
- Single Days of Service: Make It Work
- Social Media and Volunteer Engagement
- Engaging Pro Bono and Skilled Volunteers
- Egnaging Difficult Volunteer Transitions
- Making Volunteer Engagement Everyone’s Job
- Boomer Volunteer Engagement Webinars
- Sustaining the Collaboration
Click here for details and dates:
About VolunteerMatch Trainings
All our trainings are conducted live by experienced teachers and volunteer managers, and are held in an open format so attendees can ask questions and get the answers they need.
It’s easy to participate. All you need to attend is a computer with speakers and an internet connection, and they’re absolutely free!