…in reverse chronological order.
You are really, really busy right now. How can you be expected to search around for resources to plan a great holiday volunteer event, or get your employees engaged in giving back with their families?
We did the hard part for you – here’s everything we’ve ever written about the holidays and CSR, in a nice, reverse-chronological list.
Besides the practical value these posts have, it’s also pretty cool to see the evolution of how companies first started engaging employees and consumers in volunteering (see those press releases at the bottom,) to the sophisticated knowledge being shared across the industry these days.
Explore the tips and stories – we hope they’ll be as useful and inspirational to you as they are to us!
- Creative Ways to Plan an Office Food Drive
- Map Out Your Company’s Holiday Impact
- Open Your Heart This Holiday Season
- Join VolunteerMatch in Fighting Hunger Over the Holidays
- It’s Not Too Late – Help Your Company Make a Difference This Holiday Season
- Client Holiday Potluck from VolunteerMatch: A Virtual Grab Bag of Ideas & Inspiration
- 12 Ways Employee Volunteers Can Make Christmas Special This Year
- Holiday Volunteering Events Jam-Packed? Put ‘Em on the Waitlist
- Dot-Coms Team Up with VolunteerMatch to Make 50,000 Matches Between Volunteers and Nonprofits for the Holidays
- Snap.com and AOL Foundation Join ImactOnline’s VolunteerMatch in Campaign to Connect 25,000 Volunteers Over the Holidays
Photo from tsayrate on Flickr.