You may have already heard of VM Summit 16. This unique conference, brought to you by VolunteerMatch, brings companies and nonprofits together in one place to collaborate on how to create better, more impactful partnerships, while harnessing the power of corporate volunteering.
But you may still be wondering, “Is VM Summit 16 right for me?”
To answer that question, start by asking yourself this: “Am I responsible for any of the following at my company or nonprofit?”
- Employee engagement and culture
- Managing my company’s employee volunteer program
- Running my nonprofit’s volunteer program
- Managing my nonprofit’s corporate partnerships.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then it’s time to ask yourself one more question: “Am I interested in any of the following?”
- Connecting with, and learning from, others who have similar responsibilities at their companies or organizations
- Increasing volunteerism at my company
- Growing my nonprofit’s volunteer program to better accommodate corporate volunteers
- Understanding what nonprofits actually want from my company’s corporate volunteer program
- Understanding what corporate volunteers can offer my nonprofit
- Learning how to communicate and manage expectations during my present (or future) corporate-nonprofit partnerships to best meet both of our needs—and the needs of our communities!
If you answered “yes” again, then VM Summit 16 is absolutely right for you. Join over a hundred other professionals who would also answer “yes” to the above in Chicago, IL on October 25, 2016.