Mark your calendars for Charities@Work’s 15th Annual Best Practices Summit on Employee Engagement in Corporate Citizenship. This year, the theme is “Bridging Worlds to Scale Impact.”
Held on March 28-30, 2016 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City, Summit features Michael I. Norton, co-author of “Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending,” as keynote speaker.
The program includes a comprehensive mix of panel discussions, interactive workshops, breakouts and small group work on topics related to employee engagement and workplace giving, including:
- Addressing diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism in corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts
- Sharing successes and challenges of developing year-round programs
- Acknowledging and overcoming silos to achieve goals
- Helping employees find their purpose; broadening the social purpose of any job
- The impact of storytelling on engagement and philanthropy, and the elements that make an effective story
- Introducing causes into CSR and giving programs and the achievements and opportunities that arise
- Groundbreaking ideas that are changing the face of employee engagement and workplace giving
- Smaller breakouts on engaging health charities, the engagement continuum, incorporating disaster relief into your programs, and aligning volunteer programs to meet company goals, employee desires and nonprofit needs
This is one of the country’s leading conferences on employee engagement – don’t miss it! You’ll be joined by Fortune 500 companies across all sectors of business, each with philanthropic and employee engagement programs of varying sophistication and a desire to collaborate on best practices for practical improvements and creating maximum impact for social good.
For a limited time only: Use EARLYBIRD2016 at checkout to save $100 off Standard 3 Day Pass! Register now.