We invite you to submit guest posts to Engaging Volunteers so the community of nonprofits at VolunteerMatch can benefit from your knowledge, experience, and opinions.
Nonprofit professionals, academics, volunteers who have a message for nonprofits, or anyone with something to say about volunteer recruitment, engagement, and/or management. Note: You are required to have at least some direct experience with volunteerism, volunteer management, or nonprofit management.
- Opinion pieces, case studies, interviews, how-tos and tips, reflections on current and special events, …
- Please try to limit your guest submissions to approximately 300-500 words.
- Include an author bio (226 characters max) with your guest post.
- Please send in at least one picture relevant to the post, and if you obtained it from the Internet, include its source so we can publish proper attribution.
- Links are a great way to join your blog post with the rest of the online blogging community. Feel free to include links to other relevant posts and materials.
- We encourage you to include a call-to-action at the end of the post with a link that further engages the VolunteerMatch nonprofit community.
- We welcome posts on diverse media, including slideshows, videos, and anything else that mixes it up a bit.
Engaging Volunteers is not a place for politically-focused pieces, anything overtly promotional, anything with bad language or poor grammar, or anything that negatively attacks anyone or any organization.
Please submit your guest blog through our Guest Blog Submission Form, along with all requested materials. If selected, you will receive a response from us within two weeks.
Thank you for contributing to the VolunteerMatch nonprofit community on Engaging Volunteers!