Before we start making our New Year’s resolutions and lists of goals for 2017, let’s take a moment to look back at some of the most-read Engaging Volunteers posts of 2016. As the saying goes: you can’t know where you’re going unless you know where you’ve been.
We’ve churned the data and compiled a list of the top-ten most read Engaging Volunteers blog posts of 2016. Our New Year’s prediction? That you’ll find some knowledge and tips in this list to carry you into the New Year!
- Why You Shouldn’t Give Gifts To Volunteers
- How to Include Volunteer Experience on Your Resume
- [Infographic] The Faces Of Volunteerism In The U.S.
- Why Prisons Need More Volunteers
- The U.S. Volunteer Rate is Still Dropping. Why?
- [Quiz] What Kind of Volunteer Are You?
- Be Good to Each Other: 294 Volunteer Opportunities to Disarm Hate
- Inspire Your Volunteers With These 18 Famous Quotes
- 3 Ways To Help Communities Affected By Hurricane Matthew
And the number one most read Engaging Volunteers blog post of 2016 is … (drum roll, please) …
- 3 Ways To Volunteer For The 2016 Election
Delighted? Surprised? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!