It’s hard to believe it was six months ago that we wrote reporting back from the Nonprofit Technology Conference. We reflected on the trends revealed and connections made at the three-day event, and the potential we saw for the volunteering sector to become stronger and more effective using technology. It was energizing.
This year we channeled that energy and submitted session proposals for the conference that speak directly to challenges facing nonprofits and their volunteer programs. We hope to bring a greater awareness of how technology tools can help nonprofits recruit and manage volunteers.
And you can be a part of this effort – simply by voting for the sessions we proposed. Check out each of the links below and then, if it sounds good to you, click the “thumbs up” to vote for it. Helps us make volunteering a bigger part of the Nonprofit Technology Conference!
- Giving Time: Cause Marketing Tools and Campaigns That are All About Volunteering
- Exploding Taxonomies! Lessons for Volunteer Engagers from VolunteerMatch’s Redesign
- It’s Alive! Tools to Piece Together Your Volunteer Engagement Frankenstein
- Meet Your New Program Team: Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Prepping Your Program for the Pro Bono Tech Volunteer
- Twanks! Volunteer Recognition Through Social Media