Want to improve your volunteer program in the coming year? There’s no time like the present, or at least the next few weeks! As January makes its entrance, our training series for volunteer coordinators won’t waste any time getting started in 2010.
Over the next three weeks VolunteerMatch will be hosting Webinars for those at all skills levels, with useful tips and hints for using your VolunteerMatch.org account effectively and recruiting and engaging volunteers in new ways.
All our trainings are conducted live by experienced teachers and volunteer managers, and are held in an open format so attendees can ask questions and get the answers they need. As if that wasn’t reason enough, these budget-friendly tutorials are absolutely free.
Why wait? Sign up for one of January’s Webinars today:
- VolunteerMatch 101: Thursday 1/21
- Best Practices for Recruiting Online: Thursday 1/7
- Introduction to Community Leader: Tuesday 1/12
- The CVA Credential: A Mark of Excellence: Wednesday 1/13
- Successful Volunteer Interview Strategies: Wednesday 1/20
- Engaging Pro Bono and Skilled Volunteers: Tuesday 1/19